Be Part of a Growing Legacy
Keiding was built with a vision of building a brighter, more sustainable future, and that mission makes working here more than just a job. Keiding employees are part of a long legacy that's changing packaging standards and bettering business practices. If you're seeking a rewarding position in production and the opportunity to be a part of a team with a mission and vision, where your dedication is recognized and valued, then Keiding Inc. might just be the perfect place for you.
Work with a Milwaukee Manufacturing Institution
Be a part of a time-honored, locally owned manufacturing company headquartered right in the heart of Milwaukee.
Keiding Inc.—a pillar of the local manufacturing industry since 1939—is always on the lookout for professionals who pride themselves on reliability and dependability. If these traits define you, you might be the perfect fit for the growing Keiding team.
Work and Life at Keiding
At Keiding Inc., we understand the importance of work-life balance. That's why we offer a unique work schedule that stands out from the conventional five-day workweek.
Our full-time positions come with the flexibility of three-day and four-day workweeks. This structure allows Keiding employees to maintain consistent hours and a stable income while also enjoying ample time for relaxation, hobbies, and quality time with loved ones. Three-day and four-day weekends are a luxury at most full-time jobs. Working at Keiding, Inc., they can be your standard.
- Pay rate starts at $14.50 per hour and increases based on experience. You can pick up evening shifts for a $1 per hour bonus. Opportunity to start at $40,000 per year or higher.
- Overtime opportunities available at 1.5 times hourly pay.
- Full medical benefits with 2 options including HSA.
- Goal based bonuses based on employee performance.
- Keiding is a locally-owned, family run business. We pride ourselves on a great work environment for all of our team members.